A federal judge said on Monday that the Supreme Court’s ruling in the case of Salvadoran national Kilmar Abrego Garcia may ...
In his Thursday order, U.S. District Court Judge James Boasberg ordered the government to allow any of the men deported last year to El Salvador to appear in a U.S. port of entry to be conditionally ...
The Supreme Court blocked the Trump administration from deporting a second wave of Venezuelan immigrants under the Alien Enemies Act after lawyers rushed to the court and alleged that the ...
The development marks a critical blow to the Trump administration's efforts to deport over 100 Venezuelan men.
A federal judge in D.C. said some of the 137 Venezuelan men deported last year under the Alien Enemies Act can return to challenge their removals in court.
The Justice Department said it cannot facilitate due process for CECOT migrants, setting the stage for a high-stakes hearing ...
The Trump administration does not know the whereabouts of 137 Venezuelans it deported last year, Secretary of State Marco Rubio said, adding that attempting to offer them due process would impact U.S.
一些您可能无法访问的结果已被隐去。
显示无法访问的结果